KAI-V is helping Oxymem increase QA process productivity.
MABR (Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor) enables efficient and sustainable wastewater treatment plant expansions and upgrades. Oxymem helps clients reach sustainability goals with 'drop-in' Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor modules.
For the first time, clients can control capacity growth and cost through the incremental expansion of Activated Sludge Plants. This advanced wastewater IFAS solution provides a greener and more dynamic mass transfer in biofilm layers than conventional biological treatment system upgrades such as CAS, SBR, MBR and MBBR.
The problem statement
- OxyMem is rapidly increasing the production of its water treatment units.
- The current QA process includes an unassisted visual inspection, becoming a bottleneck, and keeping overall productivity below required targets.
- Oxymem required a real-time live feed processing strategy to identify faults based on classifying in space and time.
THE MAGIC NUMBER
% Reduction in time taken to process footage
- OPEX Saving: Reduced the time taken to process a complete QA by 50%.
- Process Consistency: QA is now the same quality regardless of the individual or group making the inspection.
- Commoditised Technologies Used: Utilised off-the-shelf web cams and a local machine to deliver the solution.
- Rapid ROI: Entire capability deployed (with models and user training) in two months.
"We selected KEEN AI because their approach was based on a results driven engagement which put risk and reward sharing at the heart of the project ... we loved this transformative approach"
- Wayne Byrne, CEO - OxyMem Ltd.
Model trained to detect bubbles due to leakages.
KAI-V detecting bubbles. Model performance unaffected by scale.
KAI-V detection with heat-map overlay showing leakage persistence (slower-motion)